The possibilities for marine vessels are endless with the engineering and mechanical team at Riverside Marine Services. With two super yacht sheds set up to Formula One standards, Riverside can design, install, manage and maintain all aspects of your vessel’s mechanical systems to the highest quality standards.
We know boats – Riverside Marine has owned and operated vessels in Australia for almost 100 years. That experience and knowledge can provide superior marine services to your vessel.
The engineers at Riverside Marine Services are responsible for maintaining Riverside Marine’s fleet. Our tradesmen have a lifelong dedication to the marine industry and have been involved in refits and new construction of super yachts, fast ferries, barges, tug boats and pilot boats.
We work with clients to solve all types of issues and scenarios including:
- Engine change-outs and complete vessel re-powers
- Shaft/bearing removal, installation and alignment
- Hydraulic installation and maintenance
- Marine air-conditioning
- Steering gear arrangement design, removal and installation and alignments
- Engine servicing and maintenance
- Black and grey-water systems
- Fresh water systems
- Detailed system commissioning
At Riverside Marine Services our engineering team take pride in applying its professional, productive, innovative and safe approach to your assets, no matter your vessel size or budget.